Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS AN IN-PERSON REVEAL/ORDERING SESSION?
- An in-person reveal/ordering session is a scheduled time for you and any other decision makers to meet me to view your photos for the first time! We will discuss what products work best for you and you will place your order that day. My list of products and pricing will be given to you prior to the ordering session to help you prepare your order.
ARE DIGITAL IMAGES INCLUDED IN THE SESSION FEE?
- No. The session fee includes the pre-session consultation, professional editing of your photos, and the in-person reveal/ordering session.
- For every image purchased, a branded, web-size digital image will be given for online sharing purposes.
CAN I PURCHASE DIGITAL IMAGES?
- Yes. Each collection that I offer includes a specified number of digital images. Digital images may also be purchased a la carte.
DO YOU RECOMMEND PRINTS OR DIGITALS?
- All of Visions by Jane Photography's products are printed at professional printing labs and the quality is guaranteed.
- I am a full-service photographer. If you plan to go through the process of hiring a professional to capture your family or loved ones, I want that process to be completed with you walking away with your memories in print.
- Digital products become corrupt and out-dated as technology is always changing. Remember that VHS of yours? Yep, outdated.
- I highly recommend printed products because they will last a lifetime and can be passed down from generation to generation.